Metrology inspection branch belongs to T-ALL Inspection Group, established in 2014 with a registered capital of 50 million, has grown into the largest and strongest integrated measurement and testing technology service company in China's oil service industry. At present, it has established laboratories in Iraq in the Middle East and Kazakhstan in Central Asia to carry out international services, and is the first third-party metrology and testing organization in China's oil service industry to go international.
- Integrated services of measuring instruments
- Intelligent information management system of measuring instruments
- Energy measurement and evaluation services
- Measurement and testing technology management consulting services
- Measurement instruments testing / calibration services
- Security equipment testing services
- Major domestic customers: Tarim Oilfield, Kunlun Energy, Southwest Oil and Gas Field, Western Pipeline, Southwest Pipeline, etc.
- Major international regions: Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Iraq, Chad, etc.
- The service network covers more than 400 companies worldwide, with a total of 300,000 units tested/calibrated, covering oilfield, pharmaceutical, chemical, mechanical, electronic, electric power, construction, transportation and other industries.
- China National Accreditation Service for Conformity Assessment (CNAS L6393) 300 testing/calibration items
- China Metrology Accreditation (CMA: 192315220108) 21 testing projects
- Measurement standard assessment 67 items, 21 items of measurement authorization
- Management system certification (QHSE) 4 (ISO 9001, ISO 14001, GB/T45001, SY/T 6276)
- The total number of staff is nearly 120, with more than 80 employees with college or bachelor degree, 10 first-class registered metrologists, 25 second-class registered metrologists, and 44 middle and senior testing engineers
- 430 sets of various testing/calibration equipment, with a testing capacity of over 2200 sets/day
key projects and customers
· Inspection items of measuring instruments of CNPC Western Branch
· Inspection items of measuring instruments of PetroChina Tarim Oilfield Company
· Comprehensive testing project of instruments, equipment and facilities in Iraq oilfield station